Auto retweeting gives you a big impact by increasing your twitter account. A big number of tweets show your presence in twitter and that the tweets are form a real-time user not automated twitter accounts.
It shows off your content, who you are, what things interests you and that you are a credible and reliable tweep. You might ask yourself,” Why should I embrace auto retweet?” once you get to know what Retweeting is all about you will get to know how big the impact is.
Retweeting enables your message to be delivered to large numbers, perhaps the first step in achieving your goal or objective. When your message has been delivered and your content is worth looking at and sharing, users will retweet as many times as possible earning you optimal exposure.
Retweets can earn you social media success as your audience is exposed to your website before driving them to your site through twitter.
The other benefit is that your page will become visible and popular; the more you retweet the more your page becomes visible and users get to notice it. As result we can say that a twitter auto retweet makes a huge impact in boosting your marketing campaign, widening your exposure, finding clients and finally an increase in profits.
Auto Retweeting is one of the best strategy when it comes to twitter presence. Retweeting gives you a boost by increasing your tweet count. Perhaps you may need to schedule the tweets from account A to be retweeted by account B. All you need to do is publishing tweets from account A and then follow the instructions below:
- Select streams from the launch menu.
- Tap the tab hosting the Twitter stream
- Tap “Retweet”.
- Tap “Edit” to decide whether to change or not
- Tap “Schedule” to select a preferred time of scheduling.
You may consider twitter bots to auto retweets your tweets.
A twitter bot is a software program that sends automated posts, tweets, like, favorite, following, unfollowing or direct messaging and Retweeting tweets that have specific hashtag or keywords.
It is a simple tool and the knowledge of programming is rarely needed. A more comprehensive Twitter bot executes activities like analyzing tweets and mining in real-time.
Some bots are bad and others are pretty helpful. It is true that bots are used for spamming but at the hand if used properly it can have a positive impact in your twitter followers. A good example when a brand retweets tweets positive vibes about their product.
How to create and make a twitter bot:
To create a twitter bot, follow the following steps.
- Outline a search phrase and any similar tweets will be retweeted by the bot.
- In order to keep spam tweets away, include as many search conditions as possible. For instance:
- Tweets that contains specific hashtag without links.
- Tweets that contains links to your website without retweets.
example.com min_retweets:5 OR min_faves:5-RT
- Tweets from a particular location e.g event hashtag.
#hashtag near:“Ohio” within 25mi
- Tweets that contains specific hashtag without links.
- Build your Twitter bot app (twitter has strict rules regarding Twitter bots)
- It is important to create a new account to test your bots. Visit apps.twitter.com and fill in the mandatory fields.
- Go to “keys and access Tokens” and choose “Create my Access token”
- Open Twitter Bots app and include the keys (from the above step).
- Go to bots page and fill in the search phrase.
- From the drop down menu select retweet.
- Lastly, create Twitter bot button.
The bot will run 24/7 unless you hit the “Stop” button to stop.
Use GroupTweet to auto retweet tweets, hashtags, keywords, emojis or phrases.
Photo credits – How to send group DM
How to use GroupTweet to setup automated retweets.
Setting-up auto retweets using Group tweets is based on two situations:
- When a particular list of users, sends a tweet containing any of your defined hashtags, phrases, keywords or emoji—it auto retweets.
- When any user (followings), sends a tweet containing any of your defined hashtags, phrases, keywords or emojis—it auto retweets. This comes handy when you have too many admirable contributors to list.
Steps to follow when setting up GroupTweet auto retweet functionality
Step 1: Link the twitter account with GroupTweet
First visit GroupTweet.com then link your preferred twitter account to GroupTweet. Tap “settings” at the top of the dashboard page.
Step 2: Enable tweet approval
To activate the drop-down menu, tap “Tweet Approval Disabled”. Then tap on “Require Approval For All Tweets”. Afterwards add your email address. You will receive retweets awaiting approval in your email. You can either accept the retweets either via your email or GroupTweet dashboard.
Enabling tweet approval gives you control of intended and unintended tweets because all tweets are kept in your moderation queue waiting for your approval.
Step 3: Changing Tweet Format
Go to settings and change the tweet format to “Native Twitter Retweet” at the drop down menu. As you can see below the default is always “Message via @contributor” in case you are not willing to change the tweet format.
Step 4: select your tweeting method
Go to settings and select “Tweeting Method”. A display of settings menu will popup.
You can choose hashtags, emoji, keyword, phrases and @mention method.
- @mention– @mention is set by default. Anytime any user you follow or a specified list of twitter users uses @mention of your account, then the tweet will be auto retweeted.
- Hashtags– Anytime any user you follow or a specified list of twitter users uses a defined hashtag of your choice, then the tweet will be auto retweeted. You can simply add your hashtags to the hashtag, keyword and phrase or emoji section.
- Keyword or phrase– Anytime any user you follow or a specified list of tweeps uses a keyword or phrase of your choice, then the tweet will be automatically retweeted. You simply add the preferred keyword or phrase to the hashtag, keyword and phrase or emoji section.
- Emoji– anytime any user you follow or a specified list of tweeps adds the your preferred emoji, then the tweet will automatically retweet.
Always remember that anytime your followings uses any of the above trigger, GroupTweet will auto retweet via your account. You can disable any of these and choose what you prefer most.
Step 5: Select Contributor Settings
This answers the question, “Who do you want to retweet?” Any twitter account holder can hijack your hashtag or keyword and maybe use it in an inappropriate way. This will later bring a bad image to your account.
The good news is with GroupTweet you can actually choose your audience. You have two options:
- Auto retweet tweets from any users (followings)
- Create a list of specified contributors under the Contributors Tab.
GroupTweet allows you to reply to any incoming @mentions, send tweets, search for other tweets to reply or retweet via its dashboard. Your approved contributors can visit your GroupTweet dashboard and not forgetting that it follows other twitter users on your behalf.
GroupTweet’s Scheduling functionality enables you to limit amount of retweets, limits the hours and you can set daily limits of retweets published so that you cannot bombard your following with too many retweets.
RetransTwitter is a free auto retweet service that retweets any Twitter account you command it to.
Follow the following steps to retransTwitter and your preferred twitter account:
Step 1: Authenticate it with Twitter
Step 2: Configure your auto-retweet settings
If you want to retweet everything from a particular Twitter account you need to enter the user name and then enter a colon and lastly a star. For instance: @therichkid:*.
If you want to only retweet messages that contain specific hashtags you need to enter the user name followed by a colon and the hashtag preferred. For instance: @therichkid:#money.
You can only set one rule per line as shown below.
You can also set-up complex rules too through using many user accounts and hashtags.
It is an acronym for “If this then that”. IFTT is a free service which automatically retweets when a twitter user tweets. IFTT has two auto retweet free applets. The first applet is a basic one with little customization and the second applet gives you full control of customization.
Auto Retweet Applet 1: How it works
This is the simplest and easy to set up. Just add the user you wish to follow.
Auto Retweet Applet 2: How it works
After signing in you will need to click on the settings icon, just above on the right.
- Customize the applet by giving a unique name or rather leave it as default. You can check your notification if the applet is already set-up.
- Add the username you wish to follow.
- Customize the tweet text with “ingredients”: username, text, link to tweet, created at or tweet embedded code.
- Click “Save” to set up.
- Test your applet to confirm if it works properly.
Not only does IFTT auto retweets tweets but also performs other functions too when you link your other social media to your twitter account. For example:
- If you post to Facebook it will automatically post to Twitter.
- If you post to Instagram it will auto post to Twitter
It is a website that helps users to find relevant tweets that can automatically retweeted to all of your followers.
What it does
- Auto retweets based on hashtags- if anyone tweets a specific hashtag roundteam.co will retweet the tweet.
- Auto retweets tweets @mention- if anyone tweets a specific @mention roundteam.co will retweet the tweet.
You will first need to create a list of user accounts you wish to retweet. You can use tools such as ManageFilter.
1. Go to Roundteam.co site and sign up.
2. Include a retweet function by tapping the ‘+’ button.
3. Select “Retweet from the list’.
4. Enter relevant info into the three fields: Username, List Name and keyword.( do not enter nay character if you want to retweet everything).
5. You can also click the funnel icon on the right of the RT function and choose the appropriate filter like no replies, how many per hour etc.
Other services to get free Twitter retweets
Bonuslike.com gives you free twitter retweets. It has two promotional offers the free option and a reasonable paid option.
Follow the following steps to use bonuslike free method:
- Register on bonuslike.com.
- Open the interface.
- You can either fill in the balance or earn it for free.
- Select your preferred twitter account.
- Configure services and choose a retweet.
- Have your results.
Tweet Full services help you find potential customers and engaging them by auto liking and auto Retweeting your twitter account or their tweets. Tweet Full also follow potential customers on your behalf. Your potential customers will receive an email notification and maybe check your site later on.
Before considering any retweet tool or twitter bot, ensure that:
- It has a user friendly interface.
- It should be at a reasonable price for paid options.
- It should be fast in auto Retweeting.
- You activities should be risk free of spams.
You should have control of your tweets to your own followers; monitor closely your retweets as some may not charm everyone. You might find yourself situation that you cannot recover from like Retweeting a foul mouth against your favorite influencer. Select your tools wisely and learn to use them properly.
What to retweet
Having equipped yourself with twitter tools, here are some of the things you can retweet.
- Disasters that happen worldwide such as tsunami.
- Tweets that require information or help.
- Helping your friends to get exposure by Retweeting their tweet.
- Tweets from people you find interesting and have good and relevant content.
- Tweets from specific keyword or hashtag that interests you and relates to your niche.
Automation should help you improve your engagement and interaction with others so as to drive your social media marketing to success. Retweet relevant messages to boost your influence, followers and engagement.
Some retweet will allow you to schedule your retweets while others will not. Therefore, don’t bombard your audience with too many tweets. It is recommended to set the frequency to 12-24 hours a day or after every four hours.